Terms of service
Article 1 (Application)
Article 2 (User Registration)
- RIDEZ may reject the application of the registration in case some reasons (listed below) related to the applicants are found. RIDEZ has no duty of disclose about the reasons.
1) In case the Users’ application includes a falsehood.
3) In case RIDEZ judges that the applicant is not suitable to register.
Article 3 (Management of Users’ IDs and Passwords)
- The Users are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your user’s ID and password as to the Online Store.
- The Users must not transfer, lend and share your user’s ID and password with anyone else at any time. RIDEZ recognizes the use of the Online Store by the User him/herself who has registered his/her ID when a user logged in with the user’s ID and password that match with the information which had been registered.
- RIDEZ is not liable for any loss or damage suffered from the use of your user’s ID and password by a third person unless RIDEZ has an intentional and gross negligence.
Article 4 (Contract of Sale)
- As to the Online Store, the Contract of Sale concludes when RIDEZ notifies the consent of the application to the Users who applied to RIDEZ for the purchase. The proprietary rights of the products transfer to the Users when the products are handed over to a delivery agency.
- RIDEZ may cancel the contract of sale without notifying the Users of it when the Users have the reason listed below.
2) In case the product can not be delivered because the address is uncertain and the Users are out for long term.
3) In case it is recognized that the relationship of trust between the Users and RIDEZ is lost.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
Copyright and other intellectual property rights of the products, pictures and other contents ("Contents") provided by the Online Store belong to the legitimate right holders such as RIDEZ and the Contents providers. The Users must not duplicate, reprint, modify the Contents and have a secondary use without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibited Matters)
The Users may not do the matters listed below as to the use of the Online Store.
- The deeds violating the Regulation or Public Order and Morality.
- The deeds related to a criminal act.
- The deeds that infringing on copyright, trademark right and other intellectual property right that this Online Store includes.
- The deeds to destroy and interfere the function of RIDEZ’s network and server.
- The deeds to utilize the information you get via the Online Store commercially.
- The deeds that may interfere the operation of RIDEZ Online Store.
- The deeds of unauthorized access and the deeds to try to do it.
- The deeds to collect and accumulate the other Users’ personal data.
- The deeds to impersonate the other Users.
- The deeds to give the profit directly or indirectly to antisocial forces as for the Online Store.
- The other deeds that RIDEZ regards inappropriate.
Article 7 (Suspension of Providing the Online Store service)
- RIDEZ can stop and suspend the entire service of the Online Store or a part of the Online Store service without the Users’ permission in case there are reasons listed below.
1) In case the computer system of the Online Store have a maintenance, an inspection and an update.
2) In case it becomes difficult to provide the Online Store service due to an irresistible force such as an earthquake, a lightning strike, a fire, a power failure, a natural disaster and so forth.
3) In case the computer or the communication channel stops due to an accident.
4) In other cases that RIDEZ judges that it it difficult to provide the Online Store service.
Article 8 (Restriction of Use and Deregistration
- RIDEZ can restrict the use of the entire Online Store service or a part of the Online Store service and also can cancel the registration of the Users without the Users’ permission when there is a reason listed below.
1) In case the Users violate the Term of Use.
2) In case the registered information includes a falsehood.
3) In case the use of the credit card that the User has registered as the payment method is suspended.
4) In case there is a non-fulfillment of the payment.
5) In case there is no response from the Users to the contact from RIDEZ for a certain period.
6) In case there is no use from the last use for a certain period.
7) In other cases that RIDEZ judges that the Users are not suitable to use the Online Store.
Article 9 (Delete an Account)
The Users can delete an account of the Online Store in accordance with the prescribed procedure.
Article 10 (Disclaimer of Warranties)
- RIDEZ does not promise that the Online Store has no legal or effective errors (including the safety, reliability, accuracy, integrity, validity, compatibility with a specific purpose, defects related to the security, errors and bugs, infringement and so forth).
- RIDEZ is not liable for the deals, communications, conflicts and other matters occurred between the Users and the other Users or the third person related to the Online Store.
Article 11 (Changes in the Services)
RIDEZ may change the contents of the Online Store and stop providing the Online Store service without notice. RIDEZ is not liable for the damage that the Users suffered by these changes and stoppage.
Article 13 (Handling of Personal Data)
Article 14 ( Notice and Contact)
The notice and contact between the Users and RIDEZ will be conducted in accordance with the method that RIDEZ desides. RIDEZ regards the registered contact details as valid unless the Users notify a change of contact details in accordance with the procedure that RIDEZ decides. RIDEZ will make contact with the registered address or phone number. RIDEZ regards that a notice reached the Users at the time RIDEZ transmitted a notice.
Article 15 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
Article 16 (Governing Law/ Jurisdiction)
- In case a conflict occurred as for the Online Store, the courthouse that has jurisdiction over the location of RIDEZ head office will be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court.